Today i am going to tell you about TEMPLES OF UTTARAKHAND and which is called a STATE OF GOD GODDESS because of here all so many temples.
Uttarakhand, a state in northern India crossed by the Himalayas, is known for its Hindu pilgrimage sites.
Rishikesh, a major centre for yoga study, was made famous by the Beatles’ 1968 visit.
The city hosts the evening Ganga Aarti, a spiritual gathering on the sacred Ganges River.
The state’s forested Jim Corbett National Park shelters Bengal tigers and other native wildlife.
And you won’t believe that how many temples are here some of them i am going to share with you which are famous-
- KEDARNATH – RUDRAPRAYAG
- BADRINATH – CHAMOLI
- RUDRANATH – CHAMOLI
- TUNGNATH- RUDRAPRAYAG
- DHARI DEVI-SRINAGAR
- MAYA DEVI TEMPLE – HARIDWAR
- HEMKUND- RISHIKESH
- NANDA DEVI TEMPLE- ALMORA
- HAR KI PAURI- HARIDWAR
- CHANDI DEVI TEMPLE- HARIDWAR
- BALESHWAR TEMPLE- CHAMPAWAT
- MADHYAMAHESHWAR TEMPLE- CHAMOLI
- KALPESHWAR TEMPLE- CHAMOLI
- KUNJAPURI TEMPLE- UTTARAKHAND
- HARIYALI DEVI TEMPLE- RUDRAPRAYAG
- GOLU DEVTA TEMPLE- ALMORA
- CHANDRABADNI TEMPLE- TEHRI
- KARTIKSWAMI TEMPLE- RUDRAPRAYAG
- GARJIYA DEVI TEMPLE- RAMNAGAR
- KOTESHAWAR MAHADEV TEMPLE- RUDRAPAYAG
- JYOTIRMATH OR JOSHIMATH- CHAMOLI
- YAMUNOTRI TEMPLE- UTTARKASHI
- GANGOTRI TEMPLE- UTTARKASHI
- SHREE MOTESHWAR MAHADEV TEMPLE- KASHIPUR
- PURNAGIRI DEVI TEMPLE- CHAMPAWAT
- SURKANDA TEMPLE- TEHRI
- NAINA DEVI TEMPLE- NAINITAL
- MANSA DEVI TEMPLE- HARIDWAR
- MAHASU DEVTA TEMPLE- DEHRADUN
- TRIYUGINARAYAN TEMPLE- RUDRAPRAYAG
- JAGESHWAR TEMPLE- ALMORA
CONCLUSION- TEMPLES OF UTTARAKHAND
Uttarakhand is the best state of india for travel and trekking here are so many trekking areas and so many temples and one of the most i love is RUDRANATH my next trip is to rudranath.
ABOVE I HAVE GIVEN SOME OF FAMOUS TEMPLES OF UTTARAKHAND.
If you wanna know more about TEMPLES OF UTTARAKHAND you can subscribe to my website for latest updates. AND YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR IMAGES AND VIDEOS RIGHT HERE
TILL THEN JAI UTTARAKHAD JAI DEVBHOOMI
for more blogs click here